English for Tourism
English for Tourism course provides an opportunity to develop English language skills with a focus on listening, reading, speaking and writing, including special vocabulary related to tourism, thanks to which students will be able to use English more freely and confidently in a professional sphere.
The course includes:
– Teaching professional topics, terminology in English
– Development of speaking skills
– Expansion of general vocabulary
– Listening and speaking exercises.
Classes are organized both in the classroom and online version.
What we offer:
- Flexible timetable: we offer morning, afternoon and evening classes
- Timetable: twice a week for 1.5 hour
1 FREE trial lesson is provided
Upon completion of the course, we will issue a CERTIFICATE.
Price of 1 month – 25,000 Drams (Group Course)
45,000 drams (Individual course)