Study in Prague
Summer Camp in Prague 2020 (12.07.2020 – 25.07.2020) Classes are intended for students and schoolchildren from abroad. As part of a two-week program, participants get the opportunity to enjoy the fabulous Prague, develop foreign language skills, make new friends from around the world. In addition to the lessons, participants integrate into entertainment programs and combine them with language learning and cultural visits.
Age of participants from 10 years.
Duration – 14 days
Class time – 30 hours
Price – 990 €
- Visa support
- Accommodation in school housing A & O Prague Rhea.
- Three time meals a day
- English classes
- Study materials
- European Certificate
- Licensed escort (24 hours)
- Licensed guide
- City Transport Tickets
- Prague City Tour: Mala Strana, Vysehrad, Saint Vitus, John Lennon Wall Staromestska, Charles Bridge, Dancing House, Head of Franz Kafka…
- Visit to the Armenian Church of the Holy Spirit
- Visit to Grevin Praha
- Visit to Choco-Story + workshop
- Visit to Praha Zoo
- Visit to Zlute Lazne, beach volleyball, football, badminton, table tennis, Cruisers bicycle es, in-line skates
- Visit to Centrum Chodov
- Visit to Hamleys Praha
- Dresden City Tour: Zwinger gallery, Old Town, Frauenkirche church, Katholische Hofkirche temple, Blaues Wunder bridge…
- Visit to Verkehrsmuseum Dresden
- Visit to the city Iqulandia Iqpark Liberec
- Visit to Skoda-Auto
- Prom night
- 24 hour photo / video information is provided.
Price does not include:
- Air ticket
- Embassy visa price: 35€
- Registration fee: 15€